News in Rexpense!
Expense approval: new approval feature and status change via app.
More practicality and agility in their processes
Rexpense now allows expenses to be approved or have status changed through in-app commands. See the step-by-step for iOS and Android below. This feature is only available to users who are allowed to perform this operation.
1) On the details screen of an expense, click on the button "More Information" (three dots):
2) Click on the "Status Changes" section:
3) Select the new expense status:
3.1) In case of approval of the expense, a dialog box will appear asking for the amount to be approved:
4) A dialog box will appear, informing the user this time that the process has finished and the expense has been updated:
5) Finally, you can see the expense with the updated status.
1) Open the expense list and select an expense.
2) Click the edit button
3) Click on status change
4) Choose the status and confirm the change
4.1) If the status "Approved" is chosen, it is necessary to enter the approved amount
5) As soon as the expense is saved, in detail of the expense will be possible to see the updated status